Skip to main content

Featured

9 Facts Why Narendra Modi Is The Best Match On Tinder.

This post have real facts with jokes as well and there is no intention to hurt anybodys feelings . Imagine  Narendra Modi  signs up on tinder before elections ,he will make hot promises to you and I hope he will complete those promises  because that is what modi is famous for right ?   You will be happy to read  the 10 facts why namo is the best match  on  tinder  for you .

How weed and tinder affects workout and Sex !





I don't need to explain what is weed , our generation is very well aware about weed and it's affect on our health . But still most of the people has the same question parked about weed weather it affects our workout and our sex life ? The answer is obviously yes ! But why I'm so sure about it ?

haha Indeed , My friends tells me about it but they don't use blog to spread awareness .





GYM AND TINDER

My friend is crazy about gym like me but he is also so much into girls and hooks up with them from tinder almost every week . This anonymous guy smokes weed every night  before going to sleep and smokes weed before every hookup in order to enjoy the moment . But is it really healthy to do so ?!

Weed plays with your mind and makes you slow and partially conscious. It makes you weak and clumsy . But does it really effect your workout and sex life ?

Your strength will reduce and you will feel lazy while working out , you won't be able to increase your lift that particular day which will result in poor workout and the pump will not be the same.

Sex life will reach the next level , you won't be able to cum for a long time and your partner will have a very good time but what about you ? Are you really enjoying that time ? If you cannot be honest about it , I will help you convey that message to your girlfriend / wife .

Boner gets numb and he feels nothing . But he still enjoys doing it because after all this is beautiful . But trust me , next time your guy tries to light a joint before sex , stop him and make him feel comfortable so that he can enjoy the beautiful time.   cheers !







Comments

  1. Replies
    1. heyyy kirti thank you for reading my post and I'm sure all girls will get to know there guys better with the help of my blog.

      Delete
  2. Very true! Lekin abhi pata nhi�������� karna padegaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 you mean to say “apna time ayega “ 🤣🤣 thanks for reading the post bro 😘

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean really people using tinder... Its a lame shit app fake people fake accounts... Randomly hook ups is ok but with the weed no sense it gives u pleasure but slowly it will take your all strength ... Low stamina low testestrone... Hope this blog help some people to come out from all this ! Shit ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi bhaiii thanks for reading and I really appreciate that you provided us some more real information . I'm sure it will help other people and they will stop doing it because it's not cool. <3 cheers !!

      Delete
  5. Yeah bro ������Be massive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece of information bro.
    How to take Personal Coaching from you ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I don’t give personal training bro but I’m always there to help. Dm on my instagram and thanks for the read I appreciate your view 💪🏻💪🏻

      Delete

Post a Comment