Skip to main content

Featured

9 Facts Why Narendra Modi Is The Best Match On Tinder.

This post have real facts with jokes as well and there is no intention to hurt anybodys feelings . Imagine  Narendra Modi  signs up on tinder before elections ,he will make hot promises to you and I hope he will complete those promises  because that is what modi is famous for right ?   You will be happy to read  the 10 facts why namo is the best match  on  tinder  for you .

HeartBreak Makes Bodybuilders


During my school days , I was the most bullied person . the reason why I was the most bullied guy was because I used to body shame myself. I don't use to feel confident about my body because I was carrying a'lot of chest fat a.k.a Moobies / Man Boobs.......


When I was in 11th standard , I used to tie a cloth around my chest to compress it in order to reduce it appearance but that did not help as I was caught wearing it because of fucking white shirts on Wednesday and my cloth was pink in colour haha . 


I was given a'lot of names because of it . I took a week off from school because of it , now I was super embarrassed about it . everybody in the school got to know about my pink cloth and even girls knew about it . Now , the bully was all around . I became a joke for all the students which was pretty normal because of the funniest shit I did  in order to hide my fat .


 I was coward and scared to face the outside world. Later , this incident was spread in the tuition centre too and people used to touch my back in order to find the knot around my body . I was depressed and used to have sleeping pills in order to sleep well. My mom suffered because of me . But then one fine day, I discovered this heavenly thing " Gym " . I started working out . Did a'lot of cardio , bench press , Jumping jacks , Applied a'lot of thing around my chest , drank gallons of water . Finally , I lost a'lot of weight , people started to believe that I don't have chest fat anymore , but instead of appreciating , they started running fingers around my chest to check weather fat was still there or not ?! And yes ,


I was caught again , I was left with lose skin and thing got worst , now it was not a hard fat anymore , It was soft and squishy and things got out of hands now .My training was bad , I lost weight very quickly. 

Somehow I did my schooling and got committed after that , It was the most beautiful feeling in the world as it was my first relationship . I was so much in love but then She also felt my chest was saggy and she started making fun of it. now , it did hurt my male ego and I was depressed and stressed at the same time , we broke up maybe because of my body issues. thankfully , I was having good arms , back and legs only issue was my lose skin now , then after a'lot of efforts I got my liposuction done and I was blessed with a new life. Chest fat did not go completely but it was not saggy anymore . I was feeling normal and happy. I started working out more and got shredded as fuckkk !! This is just a glimpse of my journey. I feel like I have invested most of the time in training my body and got to know about all the bad training technique too . I have applied every possible thing on me while bulking or cutting .I Want to help other people too with the help of this blog and my YouTube videos. 

I just need support , there was no support earlier , but at least now I want people to appreciate my efforts and support me.


For those who are suffering from the same issue , 
having any kind of depression or transformation story. 
DM me on my Instagram : @vikrammsharmaa




For all those who believed in me : I LOVE YOU. 
For all those who did not  : I LOVE YOU TOO.

Comments

  1. I appreciate bro! Love you❤️��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thou i already appreciate your efforts but this increased your respect 1000× more 🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you made my day , I appreciate it . cheers ! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment